sunday, jan 24 - reservations
reservation Form Below - Includes statement of Health
Our Homecoming - Indoors
Our desire as church community is to do so as safely as possible following health guidelines. We love you and we love Yakima. To keep all safe and better understand what to expect, please refer to guidelines at the bottom of this page. We honor those who choose to join us by FM Broadcast, Livestream or the recorded service - please review options below. If you have questions or concerns, please call or email.
- Our priority will be the safety and health of our congregation and staff.
- We will continue to adhere to the federal, state, city and county health department guidelines for opening up and will consult with city leaders, other churches, and medical professionals. We will stay informed on current trends of the COVID-19 virus.
- We ask that you continue to worship online and remain home, if you are currently or have been recently sick or develop symptoms of COVID-19 including fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell
Our Homecoming - Remote Worship Options Continue
- You are invited to join us, with prior reservation, at church as we return to worship in the Sanctuary (and gym, if needed).
- If you would like to join us at church, but are hesitant about worshipping inside, you are welcome to join us in the parking lot and listen to the service on your FM radio tuned to 105.1 - reservations not required.
- If you feel more comfortable worshipping at home , the service will be live streamed our Website, Facebook and YouTube.
Worship Together In the Family Lounge
The Lounge will be open by reservation on Sunday mornings to provide a place for up to 5 families the chance to worship together - each family will have their own table where younger children can color and play. The service will be live streamed from the Sanctuary.
- RSVP below in advance to reserve your spot
- Only one family per table
- At least one parent or guardian must wear a mask and be present and supervising their children at all times
- Bring your own toys from home
However You Choose To Worship With Us....
- Please continue to let us know you're attending by filling out the online connect card - please share your needs, prayers & praises!
- Please continue to support the life of the church online or mail a check to the church (9 S 8th Ave, Yakima 98902)
- Please continue to pray for the Church and for your neighborhood where you live!
sunday reservations & health form
- All attendees, volunteers and staff will check-in prior to the service
- Please enter the building using the South Entrance - doors & check-in open 30 minutes prior to service start time.
- Handicap only drop-off & entry at the roundabout is also available
- Please maintain 6-foot distance from all other family units at all times in the building
- Masks are required during the entire service. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided.
- Congregational singing is not permitted. Please worship as you hum or listen to the worship leader and focus on the words on the screens.
- At the conclusion of the service, please remain seated until an usher releases your row - please maintain 6-ft distance and exit the building by the south entrance or garden room doors.
- No offering will be taken – please continue to support the life of the church by giving online, dropping a check in the offering box as you exit, or mailing a check
- Pre-packaged activity bags for children will be available at the check-in table.
- There will be no bulletins or handouts.
- Hand Sanitizer stations are located at the south entrance & restrooms